Instagram Shopping Appeal Service
$375.00 – $975.00
This is a full-service service for getting your store approved for Instagram Product Tagging after you’ve gotten the message “Your store isn’t eligible for instagram product tagging”
This is primarily for stores on the Shopify platform, but we will consider providing it for WooCommerce or Squarespace store owners that have purchased our Instagram Shopping Approval Review service.
Before purchasing this service, please purchase the Instagram Eligibility Check. If you do not purchase and receive a positive Instagram Eligibility Check first, you will not qualify for the guarantee on this Instagram Appeal service.
If you have purchased the Instagram Shopping Approval service and made all the recommended changes, you qualify to have this service discounted. You should have received a coupon code when purchasing that service, but if you did not, please request a coupon code before buying this service.
Unfortunately, once you get the "your store isn't eligible" message, the only way to get approved is through manual review. So, regardless of what you fix beforehand, you'll need that.
Some people randomly get one, but most don't (even waiting for years). And even then, their store usually isn't ready for it. Right away, I see at least a few things that will have to be fixed, to get it ready for review.
I help you get your store ready for review, and then I initiate that manual review through my Instagram contacts.
Here's a breakdown of how that would work for your store, including steps, my guarantee,
*I'm 100% confident I can get you approved. If I wasn't, I wouldn't send you this quote*
Store prep comes first.
- I do a much more thorough review of your store and each product in the catalog, for many factors.
- I provide you a spreadsheet of detailed notes and recommendations for things to add/remove/hide/edit
- You'll make those changes to your store.
- Using that same knowledge about your products, you'll go through your FB/IG and delete/hide/archive/edit the matching content (e.g, posts with those specific products)
- I then go through the Facebook page/posts and instagram profile/posts to see what else needs to be done. I add those to the workbook, then you make those changes.
- I'll then wait for the Facebook catalog to update with all these changes before escalating to Facebook.
- I negotiate with Facebook directly on your behalf
- I do all this as a “Partner”, for which you’ll invite me in Business Manager, and as a collaborator in Shopify through the partner program. I do not ask for your passwords.
- I go through the conversations and escalations necessary to get the instagram disapproval overturned.
Here is what some of my clients had to say about the process:
Scope of Project
- The average for these projects is 10-15 hours of my time. Yours will take significantly longer due to the volume and nature of your social posts.
- Once I escalate your case, it can take anywhere from 3 hours to 10 days. Most escalations are resolved within 3 days.
- I may correct some settings on your Facebook page backend but will not edit/hide/remove posts or designs on FB or IG.
- If you have major Facebook catalog problems that need to be fixed first, that may be outside the scope of this project and I will let you know.
- I do not edit your products for you
- I do not troubleshoot your apps. If I determine that you have some issue because of an app you have installed (like a feed app), that troubleshooting & cleanup will be up to you and the app developer.
- My fee is guaranteed, 100%. So far, I also have a 100% success rate - But I do turn some people down completely.
- If I do all my work, and you do the things I recommend, and Instagram still won't approve your profile for shopping, you get a refund from me.
The steps I take before talking to FB/IG are designed to make sure they can't find some actual reason to deny you in the process of reversing the algorithm's decision about your store. So I do everything I can to eliminate that possibility of failure.
- I've been in eCommerce on and off for myself since 2001.
- Started running Facebook ads in 2011.
- Started optimizing Shopify stores and creating Facebook campaigns for clients in 2015.
- Through all that, I've spent a lot of money with FB and I've spent a lot of time getting things appealed/approved through their support channels.
- I've learned what to say, how to say it, and what answers from them I won't accept, etc. to get things done.
- I know the platforms very well, so I can challenge them with confidence and get them to actually work on an appeal.
Pricing: Pricing is based on the amount of content you have, because we go through every bit of it closely.
Above, you'll see pricing based on a quantify of content. That quantity is the sum of:
Your Instagram post number + # of IG Story Highlight clips + # of products + 2(# of blog posts on your site)
|Number of Products, FB & IG Posts|
Up to 50, 51-150, 151-250, 251-350, 351-450, 451+